I just got home from an advanced screening of The Cove, a documentary of the dolphin slaughter that goes on in Taichi, Japan. There are times when we must all stand up against wrong, this is one of those times. Every once in a while it is our responsibility to speak for those who cannot...that time is now. I urge every single one of you reading this now to see the movie, tell your friends about it, blog, facebook and twitter to get the word out.
FIVE THINGS you can do now
1. Write to our leaders and help get the word out in Japan.
2. Learn more about dolphins in captivity.
3. Choose the safest fish to eat.
4. Help Save Japan’s Dolphins efforts on the frontlines.
5. Support the filmmakers with your donation.