10. Uncle Al has a great camera but "used" to have a drinking problem.
9. Your bff was going to give you the photography and a scrapbook album but got
an offer to go to the Bahamas on Your Weekend with the man of her dreams.
8. Disposable cameras, need I say more?
7. The Disc Jockey's baby sister is a really good amateur photographer who dreams
of being a wedding photographer...someday.
6. Your friend that got that travel photo published in a "big magazine" has a
really good camera...one really good camera...can you say back-up equipment?
5. Your brother says he'll take care of taking pictures in between picking up on
your college room mate and your new husband's secretary.
4. "I thought I had a memory card in the camera!"
3. Your mom's friend has a friend, who has a friend...who doesn't want to know you
but wants your wedding in his sample portfolio.
2. That photography student thought that jeans and a "tuxedo tshirt" really would
be appropriate for your black tie dinner.
...and the number 1 reason to hire a professional photographer is (drum roll, please):
You want Beautiful photographs that document all the emotions and events in this first day of your family history captured by a dependable professional who takes the time to get to know your tastes, your style, your desires and gives you all of that and more.
Post a Comment