Last night I attended a marvelous program at one of the networking groups in the area. The speaker was Melissa Jill Hester, one of the really fabulous photographers here in Phoenix. This was a different kind of talk. While the second part of her program was photography related, the first was on goal setting. Melissa is taking part in a current trend "101 Goals in 1001 Days".
I'm so intrigued....I'm going to do it, too.
Melissa was kind enough to not only to share her 101 goals, but suggest that the audience steal any of her goals that looked good. So many of hers were so good that making my list is going to be really easy ;-)
I thought it would be fun to share the goals here along with how I do. So here are my first ten. As I work on it, you can watch the progress of making my final list on my TADA LIST.
1. Blog twice a week.
2. Hike once a month
3. Read 25 books that will change my life
4. Learn how to make broccoli-cheese strata
5. Improve the packaging of my products
6. Go Snowshoeing
7. Do a Trash The Dress session
8. Donate 10 pieces of clothing I'm not using
9. Make 1000 friends on FaceBook
10. Get a wedding published in Arizona Bride Magazine